- . The Information We Collect
We collect different information depending on our engagement with you and the requirements of applicable law as described below.
- When you use our website, you provide us data through a variety of ways. This information includes your name, number, e-mail and service interest. We also collect information regarding your profile.
- We collect the information: (a) that you provide to us directly; (b) that your parent, or guardian provides to us; (c) about your use of our services, and (d) If you opt in to certain features or depending on your device settings, we obtain geo-location data.
- . Usage of the Information
We use the information we collect to operate our business and provide you with quality service. The extent of our usage is contingent on which services you use, how you use them, and any preferences you may have. Illustratively, we use your information to:
- Provide services and improve your experience:We use information about you to respond to your queries, comments and concerns, provide customer and technical support, and operate and maintain the services.
- Improve our services and customer support: We use the information to understand and analyze the usage trends and queries received from you to improve our services and support.
- Send emails and other communications:We may also send communications to notify you of new information and improvements in our services.
- Comply with applicable law:We use the information to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our legal rights, such as, among other things, to exercise contractual rights, to comply with financial reporting obligations in accordance with applicable law.
- . To Whom We Disclose Information
- We disclose your information in limited circumstances to members of Global Guidance, our service providers, and other end users, in order to provide our services and to improve your experience. Where required by applicable law, we will only share your information with particular third parties with your consent.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may share information about you with a third party if we believe that sharing is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, or court order, (b) enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, (c) defend ourselves against any claims or allegations, and (d) protect TC Global from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use or activity.
- . How to Access Information
- You may request details of personal information we hold about you under applicable law. You may object to our use of your information (including for marketing purposes), or to request the modification, restriction or deletion of your information. If you wish to do so, please contact us via our contact details provided below.
- . Security
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Global Guidance takes reasonable steps endeavoring to use appropriate technical or organizational measures to protect your information, including against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
- Whilst we will endeavor to maintain security, given the nature of communications and information processing technology, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
- Global Guidance is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the personal data contained in the information provided by you and stored on its servers nor is Global Guidance responsible for the manner in which users collect, handle disclosure, distribute or otherwise process such information.
- . Collection of Information from Children
- Generally, our online services are not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children except as permitted under applicable law.
- If we become aware that a child under has provided us with information, we will delete such information from our files or obtain parental consent in accordance with applicable law.
- . Third Parties
- We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your information. We are not responsible for the data collection, privacy, and information sharing policies and procedures or content of such third-party websites.
- . Transferring Your Data
- Global Guidance is headquartered in India, and has operations, entities and service providers in India and other parts of the world. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including India) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it, including through compliance with applicable law.
- Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy which we may update from time to time. We will post any changes by a notice on our homepage or by sending you an email notification.
- Your continued use of the website following the posting of any changes to the Website Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- . Contact Us
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or complaints about this Policy, our practices, or are interested in excising your rights. You may email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- . Country-Specific Terms for India
- While transferring personal information collected from individuals in India, we will ensure that it is transferred to entities that offer at least the same levels of data protection as adhered to by us.