Russia is the largest country in the world covering an area of 17,075,200 sure kilometres. Russia is also known as Russian Federation. It is the ninth most populous country in the world and it has over 144 million people and 77% of its population lives in European Russia. The capital of Russia is Moscow which is one of the largest city in the world. Some of the major cities in Russia are Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara etc.
Being the largest country in the world, the climate of Russia varies across the country. The eastern part of the country has bitter cold winters. The northern part of the country also experience very cold and is always covered with snow. However the southern part of Russia experiences hot summer, has a lot of rainfall and also very cold in winters. Two most pleasant seasons in Russia is spring and autumn.
For best education
Universities of RUSSIA
- I. M Sechenov First Moscow Medical University.
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University.
- Astrakhan State Medical University.
- Tambov State University.
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University.
- Saratov State Medical University.
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia.
- Crimea Federal University.